Sr. Director of Technical Marketing
5934 Gibraltar Drive Suite 200, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Manage complex DRAM technical programs and applications in a very challenging customer environment.
- Manage marketing & technical support of DRAM products promotion in Americas regions.
- Use skills and expertise to accomplish complex technical programs and achieve engineering as well as business goals in effective ways.
- Assist in the development of short term and long term business strategies to promote company’s product, and strengthen relationship with ODM/OEM customers.
- Project Management of assigned KGD (known good dies) Global Accounts
- Manage the companywide DRAM product planning and plan the strategic roadmap.
- Lead DRAM product lines and solutions to meet the customer’s requirements and integrate these solutions into the customer’s environment.
- Manage new DRAM product planning, project management, promotion, design-in and business operation.
- Participate in, manage and coordinate technical and support programs and activities. Assure that there are no technical or support issue preventing the successful expansion of company’s business at the given customer.
- Influence the customer while maintaining extremely high levels of customer satisfaction, and while being recognizant of the company’s resources.
- Identify partnership and alliance strategies.
- Work with other key players in the ecosystem where appropriate to deliver the complete solutions/value proposition.
- Drive creativity to define product-level concept generation, methodologies for concept prototyping, evaluation and selection.
- Present concepts to partners and, where appropriate, publicly represent company as the leader in the space.
- Responsible for drafting technical documentation from data sheet to publication in professional journals.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or Thermal Engineering;
- 5 years’ management experience for DRAMs in Global Market;
- experience in semiconductor process technologies, wafer probing, known-good-die, assembly and final testing know-how, DRAM datasheet specifications and field applications;
- experience in principle, standard and management of DRAM reliability and qualification
- experience in analyzing DRAM marketplace, competitors, and business dynamics;
- experience in the entire DRAM product cycle from concept, design, bring product ideas into mass production;
- experience working with ODM customers on product definition and custom designs;
- experience working with cross-functional and geographical teams;
- experience in consumer electronics supply chain in Asia;
- experience with worldwide tier one brand consumer product manufactures
Contact E-mail: RCARDINA@winbond.com